1. Citizenship and Responsibilities :
Represented in strengthening national identity and social responsibilities.
2. Principles and Values of Islam:
Reinforce the human values in dialogue, tolerance, moderation, peace and volunteerism.
3. Commitment and Transparency:
Commitment to professionalism and transparency in performance.
4. Contribution and Accountability:
Commitment to partner with the society in the educational system while being accountable for the performance of students.
5. Right to Education For All :
Represented in the equality of opportunities for all the constituents of the society.
6. Quality and Innovation:
Represented in the preparation of a human workforce that effectively contributes in accomplishing the sustainable development while being globally competitive.